There is one good thing about you being across the International Date Line, it allows us to celebrate your birthday twice. Yesterday it was the 6th in New Zealand. Today it is the 6th in Hawaii. You are so fabulous you deserve this 2 day celebration.

We decided that we needed to have a friendly little dancing competion to celebrate your birthday today.
First up: Keenan and I.
You have to admit that we have some pretty groovy moves!
Next up: Valu and T'ea
That T'ea girl can boogie down.
But, Valu--whoa! That boy can bust a move.
So, who do you think deserves to win?
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that my Dad is old. When I get old I want to have 2 birthdays too.
Valu: Grateful for my Dad. I know he loves me because he always tells me how much he loves me. He also shows me his love by spending time with me.
Mom: Grateful that we can celebrate another day of Ki. I love you, Babe!
Dad:




3 comments:
I am grateful for my family they are extremely good to me. How adorable are the kids? Hmmm... my wife is the greatest --- she's also very very cute...
Hmmmm! I am so lucky.
Hmmm, for a family blog, I think you two girls look a bit too risque (although your moves ARE very impressive). So my vote has to go with the boys. Good job Valu and Keenan!
Cares, you are right. From now on I PROMISE to wear only modest clothing when I dance on Soul Train, or anywhere else, for that matter. :)
Post a Comment