Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pre-school Crush


When Keenan saw these dolls at the store and he had to get them. He knew his 'friend' Anela would love them. When Valu started to tease him about having a girlfriend he said, "Anela is just my good friend. I am too young to have a girlfriend. I will have lots of girlfriends after my mission." Looks like Ki's lectures, oops... I mean, wise counsel is working. :)
How cute are his slippahs!
Keenie and his pals like to wear their slippahs on the wrong feet.
It is the stylin' thing to do.


Keenan wanted to make sure that Anela's present was wrapped pretty.
When we got to school he put the gift in her cubby so that it would be a surprise when she found it. Too cute.

This thoughtful little boy has such a soft, sweet heart.
I can't stop smiling.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness. His kindness is directly your's and kivalu's rubbing off on him. WHAT A SWEET BOY.

And oh my gosh, he is looking so old Heather!!!

I love the slippah trend. That is adorable.

Eliza2006 said...

What a little gentleman! You know, I have a sweet little lady here...they should meet in 20 yrs. or so!