Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday, February, 6

Project 365:
This little beauty is Kivalu's favorite new toy. He got it for Christmas from his most favorite person in the world. Me. -- It is an infrared grill that heats up quickly and cooks amazingly. Why? I don't know why. But my man can cook ferociously on this little gem. Tonight we hosted a little get together with some friends. (No, I didn't take any photos--sure wish I did). Kivalu cooked enough flesh to feed 50. Seriously. Our 14 guests took home HUGE doggie bags. :) -- Babe, I hope your love of grillin' lasts forever. But, maybe we could work on the quantity part. 

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: I love playing at Trysta's house.
Valu:  I saw for myself the effects that sugar has on Keenan. He goes ballistic. Grateful that my mother keeps sugar away from the dude.
Mom:  Grateful for friends and an evening of child-free adult conversation. Delish.
Dad: Nice to socialize. I need to do it more often.



No comments: