Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Saturday, February, 14

Project 365:
Spent the day making valentines. So fun! I haven't created anything in a LOOONG time. Here is the valentine I made for my main squeeze.
Credits: All goodies used are from House of 3, except for some cardstock that I had in my stash. Valentine Book Kit, Ho3 Frames Kit, Heart Attack Brush Kit, Be Mine Valentine Kit, Free Valentine Coupons. One of the things I love about digital elements is that I can use them over and over. Once I realized the versatility of this book, I purchased their book template so that I can make other books using different papers. I love the endless possibilities. Thanks Hof3.
All photos were taking by the brilliant Miss Tara Whitney.










Gratitude Journal:
Keenan:  Lego games are the best.
Valu:  Enjoyed a lazy day of game playing.
Mom:  Babe, thanks for entertaining the boys so I could have a blissful day to myself. It was divine. I need to be more mindful of the importance of creative expression. It is good for the soul.
Dad:  Had a blast just being with my boys. Lover, your valentine touched my heart. 

No comments: