Thursday, October 8, 2009

LAAAAAAaaaaaa...

...is the angelic note we sing when we see beautiful skyscapes such as this.
Doesn't it seem like the heavens are opening? Can't you hear the angels singing?

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I could go to Daddy's office. He works there and I miss him.
Valu: Grateful for my piano teacher, she encourages me to play pieces that I like not just the typical boring practice music.
Mom: Grateful that I can encounter and enjoy such beauty as I go about my daily routines. The beauty of this isle still makes me gasp as I bask in her majestic glory.
Dad:

2 comments:

Kivalu said...

Wow Lover, I think you just found your niche - capturing this kind of natural display. It is an amazing picture. How did you do this? I love this new hobby of yours. I just can't say enough about how much I love it. Thank you for living your passion.

Love you always

Tiffany said...

Hey! What happened to you? Missing your gratitude posts!