Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines

We made Keenie's valentines tonight. He is uber excited to hand them out friday at his preschool V-day party. It took over 100+ shots to get this one that met Keenan's approval.


My favorite didn't make the cut.


It was challenging for the kiddo to pretend like he was holding a lollie.
After lots of failed attempts and rolling on the ground with laughter--we were lucky that we ended up with a couple of good shots.

This little valentine has certainly stolen my heart.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it!

Batches said...

Love, Love, Love it! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT a GREAT idea. You are so clever and you actually had an idea and followed through. That is what is so great about you. Among lots of great things. :)
Tara

shauna said...

Reading
your blog has been the most fun way to spend my time while waiting to fly standby to phoenix! YOU have some mad photo skills girl. I think you could teach me a bunch. maybe next trip we could have a camera jam session.

We did a similar valentines card for Laki--but I really love your little guy's expressions. They are adorable!

I love reading your words. You really inspire me to
be a better mother.

Tell your hubby thanks for the fish. My hubby will be in heaven when we get home.

Come see us sometime!

Bryce Family said...

That is sooo clever!