Project 365:
My ipod and itunes are on my Top 10 list of favorite material things. I love music. Always have. These 2 items have changed my world. I love that I can store all of my music on my pocket jukebox. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I also love podcasts. I have over 200 stored that I need to listen to. lol. Not enough hours in the day :) But, my favorite is being able to listen to books on my longggg commute back and forth to Valu's school. Makes the time almost slip-slide away. -- Currently, I am enjoying Malcolm Gladwell's "Outliers"--fascinating read. This book solidified my angst at having Keenie start Kindergarten this fall. I will definitely be holding back my December born little boy. -- Another year of pre-school and play will be perfect for my little guy. Now, if I can just find the perfect pre-school for my high energy boy. :)
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: I miss my cousins. I need my cousins. (aka: The Whitney Family)
Valu: The video game I got for Christmas came in the mail today--finally!
Mom: Sad to see the Whitney Fam leave. On a positive note--I am grateful that they were here for 2 weeks--although the time seemed to fly by. Sigh.
Dad: So glad to be home after a long day. Left home at 6am- Returned at 10:40pm. (Long Indeedy!)




No comments:
Post a Comment