* In reference to the background music: Could the lyrics be any more perfect? (song: "Lucky" by Jason Mraz)
Project 365:
Kivalu sent these photos from Vanuatu. And to be honest...they help me appreciate the fact that I am not with him. :)

Lunch at the local market.

Hopefully, this tastes better than it looks.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: My school friends are my favorite.
Valu: Grateful that I do not have any homework.
Dad: (via Vanuatu) So grateful for this blog. Looking at the pictures and listening to the music makes me feel soooo loved and helps with my homesickness. I love you all.




2 comments:
Lover
This trip away from you and the kids help me love and appreciate this blog more than you ever know. I miss you guys a lot. Thank you for doing this blog and being diligent on it. It makes me feel at home just looking at it and listening to the music.
I went fishing on an open boat today similar to the one that the Somalis use to hi-jack those cargo ships. It was not a pleasant experience with the sun beaming on me. I did not last more than a couple of hours in the ocean. I told them to take me back.
I love air conditioning. Hmmm... never thought that I would ever say that. You have spoiled me bad. I love and appreciate your not only for spoiling me but for all you do for our family.
love you always.
ki
Oh...we have loved seeing your blog! You just don't see this in Chicago...the food. We miss it! I had your Jessica's theme in my head all day yesterday. Made me smile! Miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment