Thursday, April 23, 2009

His and Hers...

Wednesday, April 22 

....cell phones. We have become dependent upon these handy little gadgets. - We both love our phones--but don't know how to use each other's.
When I saw my purse and phone on the counter--I realized that I needed to capture this little vignette since it is such a part of my daily life. My pretty little iphone makes me very happy. I love the cover-not only does it protect my phone, it keeps it from sliding all over the car. I have one for my ipod too.

Ki has a T-mobile G1. We love our different phones like we love our computers. I am a die hard Mac girl. He is a PC lover. Opposites really do attract.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful for the rain--except when I can't go outside and play.
Valu: Grateful for the earth.
Mom: Grateful that the world is becoming more conscious of taking care of our beautiful Mother Earth. I truly believe that if we all do the best we can we can make a remarkable difference. Happy Earth Day.
Dad: Grateful that my wife spearheads our recycling. She is making a difference and so are the 3 Keys.

No comments: