Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swings


How cute are these dirty little feet?

I must admit that taking these motion photos made me feel a bit nauseous. My belly is still a bit grumpy.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that we could play on the swings today.
Valu: Grateful that I could play with my little brother.
Mom: Grateful that I am feeling better.
Dad: Grateful for Valu--he was able to take care of Keenan and his mother while I had to be away today. 

2 comments:

Batches said...

Oh Heather, we feel for you! There is nothing worse than food poisoning! Glad that you are feeling better! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Hello...you camera woman you! I love looking at Tara's blog to see her talent...looks like you are just as talented!! Love you all!!!

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

They are so cute! I cant believe how fast they are growing up!