A beautiful evening, we had to take advantage of the golden light of the gloaming.

These are the kind of shots that Valu has been letting me take of him lately. He tends to run away when he see the camera. Darn Tweeniedom.

Valu's feet are almost as big as his dad's. Hey, where is Keenan?
He is supposed to be in this foot shot too!

There he goes. Notice the feet in mid-air.
I giggled when I saw this photo--his cousin Kyla is the star of a similar photo. I guess these 2 high energy kids really are separated twins.
They are only 6 months apart.

Poor kiddo still isn't feeling well. You couldn't tell by the amount of energy that he has-but he has been trying to burn off a temp of 102. He really is a tough kid. Notice the band-aid on the forehead and the bruise on the inside of his ear. How does one even get a bruise on the inside of his ear? He is our rough and tumble kid.

Keenster, would you like a tissue for your nose?

Dude, that's gross!

But, did it taste good? Gotcha!
Gratitude Journal:
Keeenan: Grateful that I could play with mom today. I need to not be sick so I can go to school.Valu: Grateful to have all my homework finished. I hate it when I procrastinate.
Mom: Grateful that Ki grilled tonight. He is a fantastic grill man.
Dad: Grateful for my family.




No comments:
Post a Comment