Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lego Fun

Thursday, 9 July 2009

I was in the back of the house when Keenan yelled, "Hurry Mom. Come, and bring your camera." As I grabbed my camera I had to giggle at his exclamation. Keenster is really getting into me taking photos. This was the scene that I found as I entered the room.

He is saying--"Mom, you need to stay here and take pictures as I build the world's biggest building." Just as set myself up for the grand adventure....my camera battery dies.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that Valu came back to play today--I missed him.
Valu: Grateful for a fun scout camp. I didn't sleep very much, but I had a great time.
Mom: Grateful for Valu's wonderful scout leader. He is a wonderful blessed soul-there is a special place in heaven for scout leaders!
Dad: Grateful that Valu is able to have such great experiences in the Boy Scout program.

No comments: