I couldn't figure out what was bothering T'ea--she seemed stressed as I took these photos.

It wasn't until I was editing these photos that I saw the reason for her stress.

Keenan loves to tease and harass T'ea. Just look at his smirk.
He doesn't have a younger sibling to tease so T'ea gets the special attention.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I could play 'bikes' at school.
Valu: Grateful for a fun evening with my family.
Mom: Grateful for a beautiful evening. We have been spending a lot of time outside enjoying the long gloaming before the sun goes down. The sun seems to be rapidly decreasing its time in the sky. We are trying to soak up the last of the long summer nights. (We don't really have a fall--or a winter or spring, for that matter. lol)
Dad: Grateful for laughter. There is no greater sound. Especially, when it comes from the lips of my loved ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment