Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sick Boylie

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

This little boylie is not feeling well. He caught the nasty fever and body aches bug. His daddy slept with him last night because he kept crying out in the night. Keenie was most upset because he couldn't go to school. Through out the day he kept trying to convince me that he was 'all better' now and could go to school. His feverish body and oozing nose told me different. Sorry bud, I think you are going to be home with me the rest of week. This bug is not something you want to share with your friends, not matter how much you miss them.
I know he is REALLY sick when he sucks his thumb and needs a blankie.
Blankies are usually only needed when he goes to bed. He loves their Downy smell, and is very particular about their freshness. I love that his star wars guys are tucked in and watching Beethoven 2 with him.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful I am all better so I can go to school tomorrow. (Wishful thinking or is he already learning how to manifest.)
Valu: Grateful that my immune system is strong and that I am not sick. -- (Wow, that is a powerful manifesting statement. WTG, Valu!)
Mom: Grateful for our health. Being healthy is truly a wonderful, glorious blessing.
Dad: Grateful that Keenan is feeling better. It hurts me to see my loved ones suffer.

1 comment:

Batches said...

So sad that Keenie got sick! We also LOVE how cute he looks with his little men next to him! Pottery Barn has their Star Wars bedding collection on sale right now... :-) Love and miss you!!!