Monday, November 23, 2009

The 23rd of November...

...Seriously! I don't know why I can't keep up with this blog lately. All I can say is that life certainly doesn't slow down. We are gearing up for the Holidays. We are trying to organize ourselves so we can take advantage of the magic of the season without getting lost in the hustle and bustle.

Tonight for FHE we made a list of all the Christmas activities that we want to include on our Christmas advent countdown. We are starting to feel the excitement. Hoping to make this the best Holiday Season EVER!

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: I am grateful for turkeys and Santa Claus.
Valu: I am grateful that I had time to get ahead on my classwork assignments. I love having time to fine tune my work.
Mom: Grateful that my family thought of so many thoughtful things to do for others. I love the Holidays!
Dad: I am extremely grateful that I can listen to General Conference over and over on my ipod. I love that my wife encourages me to enjoy fancy gadgets and technology.

1 comment:

Batches said...

We've missed seeing your updates and seeing you! Wish that our holidays were together!!! Love you!!!