Thanksgiving is one of my top 2 favorite holidays.
We celebrated by enjoying a delicious and bounteous meal with dear friends

I am extremely grateful for my faith. It sustains me. It fills me. I am so grateful that I can communicate with Heavenly Father and feel His presence and guidance in my life. Feeling His unconditional love is one of my most treasured gifts. I have felt the remarkable healing power of Christ's atonement in my life. I am extremely humbled and eternally grateful for this knowledge.
I too know that no matter what challenges I am facing Heavenly Father is aware of my needs. Not only does HE know what is going on in my life, I can trust that He always has my best interests at heart. For this, I am truly grateful!
Keenan: Grateful to be able to eat and play all day.
Valu: Grateful to be able to enjoy this day with my family and eat such amazing food.
Mom: Today I was grateful to be able to hear the sweet sentiments of gratitude that were shared by our friends and loved ones. There is such power in sharing heart-felt gratitude. It inspires and encourages me to live better--reminds me to always thank our kind and loving Heavenly Father for ALL that He gifts us with.
Dad: Grateful for this wonderful day of giving and expressing thanks. I truly am a blessed man. My family loves me. I feel my Father's love. What more could a man want or need?




No comments:
Post a Comment