The past couple of weeks I have noticed that Keenan has been using the eyebrow shrug as a way of saying yes instead of using his words. (I tried to get a photo of his new skill but he says, 'it doesn't work for cameras'.) Keenie does not have the finesse that his father has. He widens his eyes to almost bulging and furrows his brow in the most demanding demeanor. I am not a huge fan of his new way of communicating. It seems a bit rude. Hopefully his Dad will be able to teach him his polite nuances - or I just might have to yank a hair or two from those sassy brows of his.

Babe, for the record--I think you are a hottie with all your grey hair and wrinkles.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I could play at the beach today.
Valu: I love Saturdays. It is so wonderful to have a relaxing day.
Mom: Grateful to be able to work and play with the boys today.
Dad: Grateful to be able to rest after a busy week.




No comments:
Post a Comment