Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project 365 and Gratitude Journal

Our family's theme this year is to focus on gratitude. This blog is dedicated to achieving this goal. We will be recording our daily thankfulness in a Gratitude Journal and capturing our daily life in photos. I imagine that most of my posts will be centered on these 2 things.
PROJECT 365:
Over the last few years I have been inspired by those who have kept a photo journal (Project 365) of their daily photos. For years I have been wanting to join the project 365 masses--but it just seemed like one more thing to do. Not this year. With the littlest Key in school half-day I feel like I have time. Wonderful, blessed ME time. :) I have been wanting to improve my photography skills. Taking a photo (or something similar) every day will help me to focus on this goal.

GRATITUDE JOURNAL:
Last year I wrote in a gratitude journal every day. It changed my life. My heart has expanded -- I have become so much more aware of the goodness around me. My family decided to join me in the daily gratitude journal this year. I am excited about our unified quest in seeing the spectacular disguised as ordinary.

I am excited about our new journey and hope that the blogging learning curve is easy. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you're doing with your blog! I'm so excited to read up on you and the family and I can't wait until Lish and I have enough money so we can come visit you!