Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday, March 30

Project 365:
Te'a has not left my side all day. I think she wants to be close just in case we decide to leave again. She is our little bundle of sunshine. I believe she leaves a little bit of joy behind in every bouncy step she takes.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful to be able to play with my toys today, I missed them.
Valu: Grateful that I am current with my homework. I really don't like to get behind.
Mom: Grateful that I have such easy going, content kiddos. They really don't need much (as in: stuff) to be happy. 
Dad: Grateful that I can rely on my family for support. So grateful.

1 comment:

Batches said...

Glad that you all were able to get away for spring break. We have had fun on our spring break too. So nice to get away! We miss you and wish that you could be with us here at mom and dad batchelor's house. Love you!