Background Music: "Arabesque 1" by Debussy -- Brooke learned to play this song on the piano while she was here. She is an amazing pianist and we miss her beautiful playing. I will always think of her when I hear this song.
Project 365:
I like to wave to our visitors as they leave our home...I think it gives me a sense of closure. My heart always aches a bit as we say goodbye...especially with this family. How can I quantify the amount of love I (we) have for them? I love the feminine energy they bring into our home. I adore the constant chatter. I love that when the girls get up from the couch they do it with a ballerina leap. I love that they can get dirty too and play a rambunctious game of light sabers or play in the sand. I love that these girls have such an amazing sense of self. I love their giggles and their stories. I just love being around them. All of them. Thank-you for sharing your selves with us. We will always adore you. Dave, we adore you too. :)Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: I miss my cousins...they are my favorite.
Valu: Grateful that the Nally's came to visit...it has been a quiet day without them.
Mom: How can a house go from feeling so full to feeling so empty...So grateful that we had a week with the Nally family. It was simply glorious.
Dad: Grateful for being able to take a nap today. Naps are wonderful. Wonderful!




1 comment:
Thanks Heather. You and Ki are always such gracious hosts. We love your family. Our hearts were empty and sad the day we left you too. We look forward to when you guys come over here.
Post a Comment