Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday, March 10

Project 365:

Here is Keenan saying my favorite word: balloon. I crack up every time he says it.  I love his little accent and wanted to capture it before it is gone. 
Um...yes...he did attack me and my camera at the end. An attack hug! I should have seen it coming when I saw that little smirk of a smile appear on his face. Ah...the reality of living in a house with all boys. I adore my life with these wonderful little men who have a bit of wildness in them. I wouldn't change a thing.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan:  Grateful for my friend Juan. We had fun riding bikes today.
Valu:  Grateful for the Internet and that I don't have to go to the library for all the research I need to do.
Mom:  Grateful for my simple happy life. So grateful.
Dad:  Grateful for the Internet also. When my service went down yesterday, I realized how very dependent I am upon its many uses. 

2 comments:

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Heather! He is seriously sooo cute!

Eliza2006 said...

How is he that cute?! What a darling wild man!