Wednesday, July 8, 2009

123456789

* Thanks Kimmie for the reminder of the magic that ensued today.

At 12:34 & 56sec. on 7/8/09:
We went outside and blew some bubbles into the air. We made wishes -and imagined that they would flow out into the universe like our bubbles.

Valu - Wished for world peace and that the people of the world will become more conscience of the world around them--especially in relation to waste.

Keenan: Wished for everyone to be happy and have all the toys they wanted.

Mom: Wished for all of the world to fill their hearts with love instead of fear. - And that world leaders (or anyone who has influence over others, ie; parents, teachers, etc.) would lead lives filled with compassion and the desire to understand others.

We have beautiful trade-winds today. Our bubbles traveled high and far. -- We bid them to carry our messages, long after they dissipate, to fill the universe with peace.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I can sleep with the light on. I can't sleep without my brother in the room.
Valu: Grateful that I get to go to on overnighter and spend some time with friends.
Mom: Grateful for my mindful children. Spending time with my kiddos keeps me centered and present. -- Except when they are driving me nuts. :)
Dad: Grateful for our stake presidency. I love serving and learning from these humble and inspired men.

3 comments:

Batches said...

My sisters are 21st century Hippies :-) As soon as I see some blog posts telling us that clothes are evil, I'm coming for an intervention . . .

Love Ruby :-)

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I wish I had thought to make a wish at that time.

Heather said...

Rupert,
If all it takes to get you to come out and visit is to declare that clothes are evil--

Let me officially say:
I do solemnly declare that clothes are evil. :)