Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pretty Little Pony


Keenie,
You made me a beautiful beaded necklace.
But, you decided it looked better on you than me.
You graciously decided to get the 'girl' Happy Meal so that you could give me the pretty lil' pony.
But, you decided that it was pretty fun to groom the little darling and deemed her your own.
I don't mind one bit that you decided you wanted to keep the pretties for yourself.
I just love the fact that you thought of me.
After all, feminine things are quite fetching.
One day you will be enamored by ALL things girlie.
I am just grateful that right now, I am your favorite girl.
I am so lucky.

Love you,
Mom

Gratitude Journal:
Keenie: Grateful for ponies. They have pretty hair.
Valu: Grateful that my bedtime has moved up to 9:30.
Mom: Grateful to be loved. It really is a great blessing. A true honor.
Dad: Grateful that my boys love and appreciate their Mom, she deserves to be adored.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That brings a tear to my eye...I love that he thought of you and I love that he loves the pony with pretty hair!
Eliza has one that she's quite enamored with. In fact, she told me her pony had a present for me tonight...it was a kiss. Love the innocence of children!