Awhile ago, I found this song via Steph's blog. Thanks Steph! Valu loves it as much as I do. I love to hear Valu's rendition coming from our piano. -- I love that Valu keeps checking Jon Schmidt's blog to see if he has released the mp3. Not yet! -- Seeing and hearing Valu's new love for piano is glorious music to my ears.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I am alive and not dead.
Valu: Grateful that my immune system is strong and is able to resist Dad's nasty sickness.
Mom: Grateful that Ki was able to rest today.-Sad to see him sick-he hardly ever gets sick.
Dad: Grateful for a wonderful nurturing wife who attends to my sickly self.
14 years ago




1 comment:
I love that too...I found it on a blog a few weeks ago. The original is Eliza's absolute favorite song right now.
Post a Comment