Keenan's school celebrated the last day of school by having a water day. A perfect way to end a wonderful school year.

There was a slip and slide.

Lots of waiting for the kiddie pool to fill up.

And lots and lots of happy wet kiddos.
My camera and I did not stick around long--WAY too much water flying everywhere. :)
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I got to play in the pool at school.
Valu: Grateful that I got a new laptop. Big Grin.
Mom: Grateful that today marks the 1st official day of summer. I am ready for some unstructured play days.
Dad: Grateful that I could spend time with my brother. I enjoy his visits.




2 comments:
Wow, the second picture of Keenan looks just like Kyle when he was that age! (I guess they must be related...) :-)
I see the resemblance too. I think Keenan has a lot of Batchelor in him.
Post a Comment