Thursday, 4 June 2009
Today we ate lunch at the PCC. I don't know why we don't frequent these amazing facilities more often. The 'ono food satisfied our diverse taste buds. The atmosphere was divine. Soft breezes in the air, soft Hawaiian music in the background, and the sound of a lovely waterfall behind us. Bliss I tell you. Pure bliss.

How cute is this kitschy grass-skirted umbrella? I ran an action on the photos to represent the era I felt like we were in. Something about the PCC makes me recall all those kitschy Hawaii movies that Elvis made back in the day.

Here is the delightful waterfall that was behind us. I love the sound of waterfalls. Soothes my soul. Sets me right!
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I could eat at the PCC. I love the PCC. I love to go with my cousins (Auntie Kim and family).
Valu: I enjoyed eating at the PCC, too. I forget that the PCC exists.
Mom: Grateful for the fun bonding that can spontaneously occur during a simple excursion like a lunch date. I really think that the peaceful ambiance of the area helped facilitate the bonding. Beautiful surroundings can really set and change one's mood, almost immediately. So grateful to be surrounded by such beauty! So grateful.
Dad: Always grateful to be surrounded by my family- they are my beautiful surroundings.




No comments:
Post a Comment