Monday, 8 June 2009
...is my new favorite soap. The citrus smell is to die for. And, the exfoliating granules are amazing. My skin feels so soft and smells so yummy after I step out of the shower. I know the company markets this product for men--the wood grain box--even the glycerin soap is tinted a manly brown color. But, I love it. I think citrus smells good on everyone. So, it may be made for a man--but this woman is devoted to every man jack.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful to be able to play outside as we ate dinner.
Valu: Grateful for the yummy BBQ.
Mom: Grateful for Ki's delicious BBQ and our wonderful friends who were such great company. So nice to sit and visit. It is definitely beginning to feel like summer.
Dad: Grateful for an evening of good friends and good food.




No comments:
Post a Comment