Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's The Little Things...

...that bring the greatest joys. A breathtaking sunset. Walking hand in hand. A wink from across the room. A smile. A thank-you.

And...cute teeney weeney gum ball machines.
This little cutie is less than 3 inches tall and dispenses 1/4 inch gum balls.
So cute. He made our day today. A $4.50 purchase of pure delight.
Why are miniature little things so delightful?

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that my tummy is full of 'nana bread'.
Valu: Grateful that I finished all of my assignments at school. I am loving this year.
Mom: Grateful for a day to organize myself. Clean house. Clean clothes. Clean sheets (my favorite). Answered emails. Paid bills. A very good day, indeed.
Dad: Grateful for my wife. She is a wonderful organizer. And she does it all effortlessly. She makes sure that we are ready to fly out the door in the morning. Lunches made. School papers signed. I know I don't know everything that she does-because she doesn't boast--but I am so grateful to her. Our family is greatly blessed because of her efficiency.

No comments: