Friday, 31 July 2009
Today we stopped at Windward Mall and saw the most amazing exhibit. When I saw these bikes I drooled a little. I have had a secret crush on these machines since my scooter days.

I adore this gorgeous white vintage beauty. I am amazed that there is not a stitch of corrosion on the chrome. Where do they keep these bikes? In a temperature controlled palace?
I love these uber cool contemporary bikes too.

I wonder if that humungo back tire makes the bike safer?
A fact to put in my purchasing arsenal! Yes?

I think this yellow beauty belongs to Inoke.
He cruises around Hau'ula on this little darling.
Yum! Look at the sleek lines and stylin' rearview mirrors.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that my dad held me while I got 3 shots today--I didn't cry.
Valu: Grateful that I only had to get a tetanus shot.
Mom: Grateful for motorcycle eye candy and a sweet husband who likes to hold his boys while they get their shots. Ki always makes it a point to attend every immunization appointment. It is hard for him to watch his boylies experience pain. If they must be in pain at least they can be in the strong and sturdy arms of their father. Love this!
Dad: Grateful that my wife is content looking a bikes--she is not allowed to get one until the boys are raised and on their own. But then---there will be grandbabies that will be depending on her.....




No comments:
Post a Comment