Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Keenan helped make banana bread tonight. Can you tell which ingredient he was in charge of?
Yes, the flour.

Keenie was a little disappointed to discover that the bread needed to cook for an hour.
He will get his anticipated taste in the morning. When his tired little head hits his pillow he is out in a wink. He still needs a nap but his busy little schedule won't allow the luxury. He does catch a few snoozes on the car ride to pick up Valu from school. But, the jarring of the road usually wakes him after a few minutes.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: I love banana bread.
Valu: Grateful that I am caught up with my school work.
Mom: Grateful for days full of purpose and sleepy bodies at days end.
Dad: I am really grateful for the soothing rhythm that is returning to our household.




1 comment:
I MISS HIM!!!
Tara
Post a Comment