Tuesday, 29 December 2009
Looks like this new year is already hopping with change. I love change...it is only through change that we grow! I am hoping that having the missionaries live in our backyard will encourage the boys to be a bit more polite and kind to one another. I hope that the boylies watch the Elders serve one another and tolerate one another and desire to follow their example. -- Yes, I think this change is going to be a grand one.
The photo below shows the activity the boylies have been enjoying this holiday season.

We have had a lot of rain which has put a bit of a damper on our outings. The boys don't play video games during the school week so this has been a special treat. :)
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that we get to play video games.
Valu: Grateful that we were able to play a bit today.
Mom: Grateful for fabulous holiday sales. We were able to find a great bunk bed and nice bedding for the missionaries on short notice. The missionaries move in tomorrow.
Dad: Grateful that my wife has a gift to find just what we need and and at the perfect price.




No comments:
Post a Comment