We rang in the new year with fireworks.

It rained through out our whole fireworks show. The rain didn't put a damper on our fun it actually added a little spice to our celebration.

2009 we celebrate and cheer for you!
Our family enjoyed sharing our gratitudes through out the year. I really do think it made our year a bit more joyous. Acknowledging the blessings around us makes our lives more joyful. I believe it is one of those natural laws.
"Count your many blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done..."
We have become very aware of the blessings that the Lord provides. We are humbled by His graciousness and filled by his love and care.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful for fireworks. Why can't we do fireworks everyday?
Valu: Grateful for this year. It has been a good year. It went by really fast.
Mom: Grateful that we kept up our goal of keeping a daily gratitude journal. Amazed, actually. Even though we won't be journaling our gratitudes we will continue sharing them before family prayer. Hoping that this habit will continue to be cherished not just something we have to do.
Dad: Grateful for the unity and love that encompasses our family. I think our gratitude journal has brought us closer together. I am so grateful for a wife who follows through. I am such a lucky and blessed man.




1 comment:
The Whitney kids are supposed to be in those photos!
Happy 2010 guys, we love you.
Post a Comment