Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Yeah! The Countdown to Christmas begins. For the next 24 days we do some sort of family activity to help us get into the Holiday Spirit. Some days are full of fun--some are full of service. We look forward to each days advent activity. I think this tradition is actually more fun than all the hoopla of Christmas Day.

Oh...and here is a list of all the Christmas movies that will be on T.V this year. We love this time of year!

Today the boys and I picked out some goodies to send to our missionaries.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that we are singing Christmas songs. I love singing a Christmas song before bed.
Valu: Grateful that we are beginning our Christmas traditions. The Christmas Season really is the best.
Mom: Grateful that this family loves to serve and envelop this Holiday Season.
Dad: Grateful for the happy energy that radiates in our home.

No comments: