Sunday, December 20, 2009

On The 7th Day Before Christmas...

Friday, 18 December 2009

...we celebrated the official start of our Christmas Break with some delicious hot chocolate.

We are always on the quest to find THE BEST hot chocolate. We love our hot chocolate like most people love their coffee. We don't have to have our fix daily but we probably drink this heavenly brew 2-3 times a month. However, during the holidays we celebrate and have it at least 2-3 times a week. When I saw this Max Brenner Chocolate set I knew the Ki's would love it. They went to the Max Brenner Chocolate Restaurant in Sydney and after 2 years are still talking about the amazing cocoa they had there.

I am also a sucker for a beautiful presentation.


I was enchanted by the unique shape of these mugs.
Quoting from their literature, "Hug Mug is a cacao bean shaped mug designed to keep your hands warm while drinking. It creates the ultimate experience of warmth and coziness and the openess of the mug allows the aroma of the chocolate to be thoroughly enjoyed. "


Keenan seems to like it.


Valu likes it too.
I don't know if we have found the world's best yet. We won't give up our quest, it sure is fun trying to find it. :)
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that my party was today. I love parties.
Valu: The last day of school!! Do I really need to say the obvious?
Mom: Grateful that the boys are finished with school for a couple of weeks. I look forward to sleeping in past 6am.
Dad: Grateful for hot chocolate. It really is better than Milo. My wife finds the best things to enjoy.

No comments: