Thursday, 17 December 2009
...we made
goodie bags for school friends and cards for teachers.

The boylies and I worked assemble line style to make these 21 gift bags for Keenie's classmates.
Kivalu took a bag full of candy to hand out to his mates. Living in the world of teenagers he can't take anything to school that is too cutesy. *sigh*

Here is the loot. The little snowman face spins with a press of the button. Frosty has about 6 different expressions. How cute is that Christmas tree ring? Fun little goodies we got at the dime store.
These are the cards I made for Keenan's teachers. He has 11. Yes, eleven. They specialize in a subject and rotate between 3 classrooms.Isn't the boa a riot?!

The inside sentiment.
Valu opted out of taking anything to his teachers--the embrassing teenager thing again.*edited: Right before Valu went to bed he decided that he wanted to take something to his teachers. Good thing we had some chocolate truffles as a standby.
As we worked away like good little elves we munched on this delicious goodness.
Ryan and Dawn expressed mailed this fabulous popcorn from Chicago. It made it to us fresh as fresh! It is to die for. THE BEST gourmet popcorn we have ever tasted. We downed half of the loot (she says with her head hanging in shame.) Look at how huge that bag is! We have two of them. One a mouth-watering carmel corn and the other a bold and tasty cheddar popcorn. We hardly ate any dinner because our bellies were so full of Garrett goodness. Thank-you Chicago Batchelor's. You made our day. Our week. Our month. Our Christmas.
Gratitude Journal:Keenan: Grateful that tomorrow is my school party. I can't wait. I am so excited!Valu: Grateful that Mom can create presents at the last minute.Mom: Grateful for a full belly of thoughtful yumminess. Grateful that my brother knows my heart--or should I say my tastebuds. :)Dad: Grateful that this home is full of delicious holiday goodies. I always forget how much I love this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment