I love the art that our boylies create. These are Valu's latest masterpieces.

Valu created this oil pastel of a cute lil' moose.
Te'a allowed Valu to borrow her squeaky toy to use as a model.

Valu also created this cute lil' honu. He named him, Huh. As in "What?" heehee
Doesn't it look like he is saying, "Huh"?
Huh, is actually a ceramic mexican whistle.You blow in his mouth.
I love him. He makes me smile.
He has a place of honor on our kitchen counter so that we can enjoy his adorableness all day long.
Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I could eat fish with my dad.
Valu: Grateful that my new schedule of managing my play time and my homework is working. I can get both in without feeling rushed or overwhelmed.
Mom: Grateful that my boylies think of themselves as artists. All children are. Actually we all are. I loved this talk by Pres. Uchtdorf that reminds us that we are all artists. He said, " The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul... we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. Everyone can create." It saddens me that somewhere between childhood and adulthood we forget this profound truth.
Dad: Grateful for the yummy fish that I ate tonight.




1 comment:
WOW! We are impressed with the talents of your family! Is there anything that Valu is not the best at?! Seriously, the kid is stinking amazing!!! We of course always knew this!!! We love reading your blog daily! Helps us feel like we are there.... :-)
Post a Comment