Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Rams

Sunday, May 3

Rose and Tulsi Ram were the first people that Ki introduced me to when we started to get serious. We became fast friends. They are our family here. How we adore this family. Tonight we visited for a bit and Ki got some of Tulsi's speciality - Goat Curry.
Rose, Treana, Tulsi and Trysta

These two darling girls watch our wild boys for us on friday nights - our date night.

How gorgeous are they?!

Can I tell you what a pleasure it was to photography girls! When I asked if I could take some photos they actually said yes and actually sat--still. :) What fun. What joy. They promised me they would let me take some more at a later date. These photos were taken with the last rays of sunshine--almost dark.  I can't wait for next time--I promise it will be with lots of daylight.

Gratitude Journal:
Keenan:  Grateful that I could go to church. I love getting treats.
Valu: Grateful that we have air-conditioning. It was hot and humid today.
Mom: Grateful for wonderful friends. Nothing better.
Dad: Grateful that my friends love me and feed me.

No comments: