Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our Pandemic Solution

I love to disperse essential oils through out our home. Not only does it smell wonderful, it kills air-borne bacteria. I love my new diffuser. It is the best diffuser I have ever used, and I have tried quite a few. I laughed as I read the inscription on the pretty box:  "The natural power can inspires the potential of body, it can smoothing the feeling of anxiety and tension, to make the spirit attained the highest comprehender and maximum pleasure." Rubbing my eyes....What? Can you guess where this product was manufactured? Yep, China! They obviously took a lot of thought in the presentation of their product. The packaging is beautiful and the diffuser is a high quality machine. With the amount of consideration they took to sell to an English speaking market,  you would think they would ensure that the grammar was spot on.  


Gratitude Journal:
Keenan: Grateful that I have a trampoline to jump on.
Valu: Grateful that I found my thumb drive with all my home-work on it.
Mom: Grateful that I found an affordable essential oil store, the therapeutic grade oils are wonderful.
Dad:  Grateful for a productive day and the opportunity to relax before we head to bed.

2 comments:

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

I remember when I came and stayed with you guys one summer your house melt AMAZING. I can still smell that smell today. It always reminds me of your house. I loved how everytime you'd walk in you could smell how good your house smelt. I loved it and so now I am a freak about my house smelling good. lol. I remember thinking..when I grow up and have my own house I want it to smell good just like Aunt Heathers!! So I think it does..thanks to my scentsy warmer! I L.O.V.E it. Have you heard of them? Seriously best creations ever...except they dont kill bacteria just make your house smell fantastic! Seriously you should try one. You'll love it guaranteed. Scentsy.com. Love you guys!

Heather said...

Kams, isn't it amazing how deeply our memories are associated with the sense of smell. We often reminisce about the fun summer we had, when you stayed with us. We all fell deeply in love with you. We always loved you...but when you live with someone, you grow to love them a bit more. We hope you will come and visit soon. We want to get to know your hubby better and love up those precious boys of yours.

And thanks for the Scentsy suggestion. I am going to get some. What a great idea--wickless and matchless candles. Yum!

Love ya, Darlin'