Sunday, 13 December 2009
...we made some crafty Christmas decorations.
I found these fun birdhouses
here.
Valu and I had a great time cutting out the intricate pieces and assembling them. There is something very satisfying about creating a piece of art that is a bit fussy. Thanks for the fun freebie,
Nordstorm.


Gratitude Journal:Keenan: Grateful that Church went by fast.Valu: Enjoyed making birdhouses with Mom.Mom: Grateful for the beautiful sacrament meeting we had today. One of the members of our ward put together a beautiful presentation of music and story. Anna asked her dear friend, Carol Lynn Pearson to read her story, The Modern Magi. What a special treat to have Carol read her book aloud. She is an amazing orator. The story came to life through her portrayal. I have always been a great admirer of her work. 'My Turn on Earth' is one of my favorite musicals. I still find myself singing the catchy tunes I learned as a child....'Everybody ought to have a body'. A body is the only way to go' ... 'The world goes round like a merry-go-round. Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down'... I especially admire her courage for writing this raw and compelling autobiography. She has lived a great example of love, forgiveness and grace. A truly magical day. One, I will not forget.Dad: Grateful that Nate Heywood would come and hang with us before he heads home to get ready for his mission.
1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the posts! Love seeing the pics and thoughts. So many wonderful pictures, Heather! Makes us wish you were here for Christmas!!! or us there... :-) Love you all!!!
Post a Comment